Exclusive to NZCB (New Zealand Certified Builders)
A Halo 10-Year Residential Guarantee protects you after the building process, and for the next 10-Years. It provides much greater protection than both the Building Act and Consumer Guarantees Act. While the vast majority of building projects will run smoothly, sometimes things do go wrong. The Guarantee provides protection when these issues arise. It may also be that your builder stops working as a builder during the 10-Years after completion. The Guarantee is there to protect your housing investment.
Regardless of what happens in the future, your Halo Guarantee will be there to help you for the next full 10-Years following completion – it’s peace of mind, guaranteed.
It has key components which are considered essential for NZCB’s flagship guarantee product:
- Halo has been developed to provide confidence and protection to homeowners
- Simple and flexible administration
- Competitive premiums
- If something does go wrong after the completion of your build, then provided the terms and conditions are met your Guarantee will cover it and we will step in to help you fix any agreed problems or pay you a cash settlement to enable you to do so
- It adds value to your property
- It’s fully transferable if you decide to sell
- It helps finance your build, as many banks prefer that a guarantee be present
- It costs less than 1% of the total build cost to protect your biggest investment