Watching a home deteriorate with age is one of the leading reasons people move houses. A new home offers a fresh start to its new owner, but it comes at price. Instead of buying brand new, there are a range of developments that can be made to your homes to make it feel brand new for a fraction of what moving would cost—all while increasing the property value.
Common home renovations and alterations include:
- Refurbishing your kitchen to serve as your home’s centrepiece
- Opening or extending your bathroom for a more modern look and feel
- Expanding your home to offer more rooms or living space
- Building a deck, or extending outdoor spaces to get the most out of summer
- Adding a vehicle covering or garage to protect vehicles